To ensure satisfaction for both
your business and ours, please note the following:
• Honeypots & ornaments are handmade,
each is unique. Please enjoy slight variations.
• Inspect your order immediately.
Notify the shipper or us of any problems.
MINIMUM ORDERS - $250.00
• Approx. 16 Honeypots (1/2 large, 1/2 small).
• A $5.00 processing
fee will be added to orders under the minimum.
• Please order Honeypots & ornaments
in multiples of EIGHT. Double the minimum order (order 32
Honeypots) and receive one Electric Lamp
Honeypot for the Large Honeypot price.
• COD or Prepay. Prepaid orders receive a 2% discount.
• N-45 terms granted only after we receive an active credit card number
and a signed
statement of permission to charge overdue balances
(over 45 days).
• 15% restocking fee assessed on refused
COD orders (plus additional shipping charges).
bears cost incurred in collecting overdue accounts.
• $24.00 fee assessed on all
• Ask about seasonal specials
• Artists' Selection candles will generally ship sooner than specific
design requests. (No additional charges are added for Artist Selection
• FOB Athens, Georgia
• Via FedEx ground unless other arrangements are made.
• Orders will ship within 4 weeks unless otherwise requested.
• We will notify customer of any unreasonable delays.
• Pro-forma via wire transfer.
In order for your store to maintain zip code exclusivity, you must order
$1,250.00 of merchandise in each calendar year (that's 5 minimum orders
Unwanted orders must be cancelled at least 5 business days prior to requested
ship dates. Any cancelled special orders will be assessed a 25% re-melting
Note: Each Honeypot includes a hand poured candle insert with a glass
votive container. Also included: Gift Box, Gift Card, Instruction Sheet.
are packaged in recycled boxes with recycled shredded paper.
Each Honeypot Ornament includes a Gift Box.
Electric Lamp Honeypots (Large only) include a 15 watt light bulb, special
Lamp care instructions, and an eight foot attached cord with in-line
Beeswax oxidizes over time leaving a white dust-like residue,
polish with a soft dry cloth.